Winter camping in the Vosges open from 10 February 2023 to 05 March 2023
Camping in La Bresse
At the foot of the largest ski area in the Northeast
The campsite is located in the heart of snowy landscapes with a breathtaking view of the La Bresse-Hohneck ski slopes located 500m away! Departure and return on skis by chairlift and blue slope Belle Hutte (open weekends and school vacations).
For your caravan or motor home, choose the camping site that suits you: spacious and delimited, sunny.
The Vosges in winter: leisure activities and discoveries for young and old
During your winter vacations, marvel with friends or family: snow sports, snowshoeing in immaculate landscapes, games in the snow, tasting of local specialties, discovery of heritage, memory tourism… there is something for everyone!
Quality services for an optimal comfort:
- Heated sanitary facilities with family cabins and baby area
- Sanitary facilities accessible and adapted to people with reduced mobility
- Washing machine and dryer, drying room
- Camping-cars services (emptying and water filling)
- Ski room (remember to bring a lock)
- Snow removal of the accesses assured, not salted alleys (snow tires and chains obligatory)
- Games room, ping-pong, board games, reading room
- Free wifi (low speed)
- Hiking maps, tourist information
- Supermarkets and shops at 9 km (La Bresse)
- Snack bar on site or to take away (winter school vacations)
- Grocery store (local products), bread deposit, camping-gas (winter school vacations)
- Fondue/Raclette/Terroir package on reservation
- Snowshoe rental at the campground
- Winter sports equipment rental
With or without reservation:
Choose your own location upon arrival.
- Flat grassy pitches, 100/120m², delimited by hedges
- Electrical connections 2 to 10 amps, European plugs
- Vehicles on site
- Vehicle traffic prohibited from 10pm to 7am, night parking
- Dogs allowed (tattooed and vaccinated), kept on a leash
- Sanitary facilities open 24 hours a day
Arrivals are possible every day from 1:30 pm to 7 pm. Be careful the roads are not clear between 8pm and 7am.
How to choose the right amperage? be careful with the wattage of your appliances! Remember to bring your reel (min. 25m) and your European plug.
|Amperes||2 A||3 A||4 A||5 A||6 A||8 A||10 A|
|Watts||440 W||660 W||880 W||1100 W||1320 W||1760 W||2200 W|
Enjoy the joys of skiing
Alpine areas :
La Bresse Hohneck Labellemontagne: the largest ski area in the north-east! Beginners to experienced skiers, go down the 33 slopes, from sunrise to sunset with fun areas, buoys, sleds…
La Bresse-Lispach: ideal for families and beginners in an exceptional natural environment
La Schlucht: freestyle attitude on the Snowzone and family skiing on 2 blue runs
La Bresse-Brabant : all levels of slopes on the heights, with view of La Bresse
Gérardmer: skiing for all with a view of Lake Gérardmer
Nordic areas: cross-country ski trails
The La Bresse-Lispach Nordic Domain: 50 km of Nordic trails through lakes, forests, peat bogs or high plateaus for all levels and linked to the Gérardmer/Xonrupt-Longemer domains
Les 3 Fours: panoramic view of the Munster Valley and the Hohneck Massif
Le Valtin – Col de La Schlucht : cross-country skiing/snowshoeing link to the Lac Blan resort
Ski schools: beginner or advanced courses for all!
- ESF : Kindergarten, group lessons and private lessons of alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, telemark, handiski, biathlon…
- Moonshot Snowboard School: semi collective lessons and private lessons of ski and snowboard, Montessori method
Walks and hikes on foot or with snowshoes: snowshoe rental at the Camping de Belle Hutte
- Alone or with your family, on the marked trails, go and attack the snowy summits
- With a mountain leader