Campsite La Bresse in the Vosges, open from 12 May 2023 to 17 September 2023
Near Gérardmer, in the mountains,
enjoy the activities and the extraordinary panoramas of the Vosges!
For your vacations in the heart of the mountains, we welcome you to our 4 star campsite in the Vosges. For your tent, caravan or motor home, choose the camping site that suits you: spacious and delimited, sunny.
Reserve your camping place in summer. Outside of July and August, you are free to come without a reservation, we will always have a place for you.
For your comfort, you will find in your campsite in La Bresse :
- Heated sanitary facilities with family cabins, baby area
- Washing machine and dryer, drying room
- Sanitary facilities accessible and adapted to people with reduced mobility
- Camping-cars services (emptying and water filling)
- Games room, ping-pong, board games, reading room
- Heated aquatic area (mid-June to mid-September)
- Free wifi (low speed)
- Hiking maps, tourist information
- Supermarkets and shops at 9 km (La Bresse)
- Snack bar on site or to take away (from July 15, 2023 to August 20, 2023)
- Grocery store (local products), bread store, camping-gas (July 1, 2023 to August 31, 2023)
- Fondue/Raclette/Terroir package on reservation
With or without reservation:
Choose your own location upon arrival.
- Flat grassy pitches, 100/120m², delimited by hedges
- Electrical connections 2 to 10 amps, European plugs
- Vehicles on site
- Vehicle traffic prohibited from 10pm to 7am, night parking
- Dogs allowed (tattooed and vaccinated), kept on a leash
- Sanitary facilities open 24 hours a day
Arrivals are possible every day: from 1:30 pm to 7:30 pm during school vacations, and from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm outside school vacations.
How to choose the right amperage? Beware of the wattage of your electrical appliances! Remember to bring your reel (min. 25m) and your European plug.
|Amperes||2 A||3 A||4 A||5 A||6 A||8 A||10 A|
|Watts||440 W||660 W||880 W||1100 W||1320 W||1760 W||2200 W|
At the Belle Hutte campsite during the summer season:
Spend pleasant moments in our heated aquatic area (mid-June to mid-September): a large pool for swimming (18 m x 10 m), a paddling pool with mini-slides for the little ones and a pool with slides for the whole family.
At the campsite: reading room, indoor ping-pong, table soccer, pinball machines, Fitpark. Outdoor table tennis, children’s playground with trampolines (May to September) and inflatable structures (July-August)…
During your stay in the High Vosges
From the campsite, on foot or by mountain bike, discover the thousand treasures of the mountain:
Marvel at the valleys of the Vosges and Alsace, the Black Forest and the Alps from the summits and passes of the Vosges massif: take the high ground, discover hiking with a guide or on your own, to admire the Ballons des Vosges, to see the chamois…
At 500m try the Schlitte Mountain sled on 4 seasons rail; the chairlift Vologne Express will take you on the high stubble fields and the Route des Crêtes, at the start of several marked trails for hiking and mountain biking.